Export Head of Sales
Are you a confident, experienced sales professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a strong commercial acumen and excellent relationship building skills?
How would you like to work for a leading customer brand manufacturer?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a leading exporter and wholesaler on a strategic search for a highly-experienced Export Head of Sales. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in London, with occasional international travel required.
The Export Head of Sales will be responsible for maximising the sales revenue through a network of international sales agents, as well as developing direct customer accounts with existing and new customers.
- Devising and implementing company sales strategy, including budgets
- Optimizing sales revenues for cash and carry, delivered and export markets
- Setting revenue targets for the sales team in line with the business plan and setting KPIs, ensuring they are well motivated, implementing best practice and sales techniques
- Meeting the sales team on a regular basis to assess sales performance against company KPI's and making remedial changes if required
- Monitoring competitor activities to ensure our market share continues to grow
- Identifying, developing new sales opportunities in the UK and abroad
- Setting up and developing a new standalone online retail channel
- Developing and managing national accounts & trading activities within the UK and abroad.
- Participating in local and international trade fairs in order to grow market share
- Presenting sales reports to the board on a regular basis.
- Ensure CRM is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage
- Negotiating service agreement contracts with customers and ensuring commerciality, particularly large national and export accounts
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years' experience as a sales controller or Director in Export sales
- Excellent working knowledge of the international alcohol trade
- Natural leader who can inspire sales teams (Including field sales), someone who leads from the front taking control of this dynamic yet rewarding wholesale business
- Strong commercial outlook with an entrepreneurial approach to sales development
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of new sales initiatives
- Knowledge and experience in e-commerce and modern sales and marketing techniques
- Experience in recruiting, motivating and managing the sales team
You must be: Energetic, Self-Motivated, Committed, Highly-Organised, Passionate and a People Person.
Contact us today for a further discussion.