Head of UK Sales
Are you looking for an entrepreneurial role that will allow you to shape the future of our client's growth in the UK?
Do you have the management capability to build and develop your own team of people?
Can you build and execute a multi-channel growth strategy, capitalising on all opportunities?
MacGregor Black are partnering with an Entrepreneurial, International Food Brand who are looking for a leader to spearhead the launch into the UK.
We are looking for someone with strong branded food experience and a proven track record of influential customer relationships and consistent sales growth.
- Manage Key customers across the UK within a diverse portfolio of product categories
- Full P&L Responsibility
- Increase profit throughout your account base
- Understand your market, and provide key insight and ideas to develop the business
- Manage a team of sales & customer support staff nationwide
What we are looking for:
- A motivated future business leader
- Proven track record in engaging with, managing and growing both large strategic customers and new business prospects
- You will have strong commercial acumen and be a dynamic professional who is both customer & people focused
- You will have experience within branded food
- Management of key customers across multiple categories, ensuring customer service targets are met
- Work closely with internal and external NPD teams to drive profitable sales growth
- Full P&L KPI accountability for strategic customers, both existing and new
- Accountable for achievement of sales and profit targets
- Keep abreast of competitor activity within relevant markets
- Maintain a value-added service to ensure successful relationships
- Cross-Functional team ownership and accountability