Head of Sales (UK&Ireland)
Do you have experience dealing with key retailers online and in store?
Do you have a proven track record in building and successfully implementing strategies across UK&IRE?
Are you a true sales leader?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Home Appliance Business on the search for a Head of Sales (UK&I). This is a permanent role based in The Home Counties, with travel nationwide.
As the Head of Sales you will drive growth across the UK & Ireland, manage and maintain existing relationships as well as identifying and partnering new potential customers.
- Managing a team of Account Managers and Business Development Managers
- Define retail sales targets, annual forecasts and implement necessary measures to secure their fulfilment
- Identify business gaps and work with the necessary internal resources to address needs
- Have full ownership and accountability for the accuracy of the sales team forecast liaising internally with the sales operation manager and brand managers to ensure sufficient stock is available and aligned with planned marketing activities
- Responsible for ensuring the sales team maintain strong relationship with accounts, maximise sales opportunities within them whilst continually assessing their long term commercial and financial viability
- Work internally with the Brand Management team to define pricing and product range offering
- Work closely with Ecommerce Manager to ensure direct consumer channels are aligned and don't conflict with the retail strategy
- Create individual development plans for the team which would include, product training, account/territory planning and leadership development initiatives
- Provide input to marketing to create and update materials such as price lists, trade websites, customer events special promotions
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record at a senior sales level - national or international
- Proven ability to lead and develop high performance teams
- Entrepreneurial character with strong organisational and communication skills
- Existing relationships with Senior contacts within key retail partners
- Expertise within the retail electrical sector in the UK & Ireland including proven experience within the Ecommerce Sector
- Self-motivated and experienced professional with a hands-on personality
- Flexibility for frequent travel and occasional international travels are required
On offer is a Competitive Salary + Benefits.
Please contact Emily McMahon today for further information