Do you have the breadth of experience within Supply Chain?
Are you a strong influencer?
Do you thrive within entrepreneurial business?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a successful international consumer products company, on a strategic search for an experienced Head of Supply Chain. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Edinburgh.
As the Head of Supply Chain, you will manage and co-ordinate all site-based supply chain activity to fulfil business service and cost objectives. This will involve individual in customer facing aspects such as engagement with category managers, buyers, demand planners, and also managing relationships and communication with internal and external service providers.
- To ensure supply chain structure is adequate and robust in its structure to service needs of the business and customers in all operational situations
- Take appropriate actions to maximise customer service in line with targets and in a cost-effective manner in co-ordination with operations
- Provide detailed analysis and report on distribution costs and review distribution budget on regular basis to ensure best value for business
- Lead the agenda on any business process re-engineering work that is initiated either internally or by the customer
- Evaluate technological proposals, challenge internal service providers such as IT and Systems analysts on new methods and modifications to allow automation and process improvement
What are we looking for?
- Experience in working and managing Supply Chain processes, ideally within a FMCG environment
- Experienced in customer relations management
- Demonstratable experience in managing change
- Strong numerical and budget management skills
- Good personal organisation and ability to manage with minimum direction
- Able to work to assess priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Very good people and influencing skills
- Team player
Our client is offering a highly-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today for more details.