Head of Supply Chain
Do you have a proven track record in managing the supply chain of 3rd party manufacturers?
Do you have a passion for premium branded food products, packaging & NPD?
Are you a leader & motivator of people?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading brand owner within the food sector on the search for a Head of Supply Chain. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in London (flexible working).
As the Head of Supply Chain, you will liaise with internal NPD and packaging teams as well as 3rd party manufacturers to ensure that the product is produced, packaged and delivered to your customers to the required standard, in a timely manner.
- To ensure supply chain is robust in its structure to service the needs of the business and customers in all operational situations
- Take appropriate actions to maximise customer service in line with targets and in a cost-effective manner in co-ordination with operations
- Provide detailed analysis and report on distribution costs and review distribution budget on regular basis to ensure best value for business
- Lead the agenda on any business process re-engineering work that is initiated either internally or by the customer, which impacts directly on supply chain
- Evaluate technological proposals, challenge internal service providers such as IT and Systems analysts on new methods and modifications to allow automation and process improvement
What are we looking for?
- Experienced 3rd party supply chain management within food
- Experienced in customer relations management
- Good personal organisation and ability to manage with minimum direction
- Able to work to assess priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Good numeric and written skills
- Very good people and influencing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages particularly Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of MFG PRO or other ERP systems
Salary on offer is up to £80k with excellent benefits.
Please contact Anette Fink today for further information.