Head of Whisky Creation & Stocks
Are you experienced within the spirits industry in the development and management of new liquids?
Do you have a proven history of developing new and innovative ideas to stay at the top of the market?
Are you a bilingual French speaker?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Premium Spirits Manufacturer on the search for a Head of Whisky Creation & Stocks. This is a permanent role based in Scotland.
As the Head of Whisky Creation & Stocks you will manage the development of new liquids and ensure stock coverage is suitable for all future requirements
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation e.g. SWA
- Work directly with Brand teams developing ideas and new expressions
- Own wood strategy implementation
- Development of new liquids and finishes in line with market dynamics & customer requirements
- Establish and maintain a profile of existing stocks, both Grain and Malt in various warehouse locations
- Manage wood stocks and procurement to ensure availability for all future requirements of spirit for complex blended recipes and single malt variants.
- Regular reporting and analysis of data and market intelligence to other functions as required to ensure effective business development
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years working in the spirit industry
- Wealth of experience in similar environment
- Knowledge of DRAMS or similar stock system
- Broad based business experience
- Microsoft office competency
- Experience working for a privately owned business
- Degree level education in relevant subject
- Proven continued personal development
- Proficiency in French would be ideal
- Strong knowledge or Qualification/Certification in lean Manufacturing environments
On offer is a Competitive Salary + Benefits.
Please contact Anette Fink today for further information