Are you an assertive and engaging H&S professional?
Do you have experience of working within a manufacturing environment?
Are you fully aware of UK Health & Safety rules and regulations?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a large supplier of branded frozen food products, on a search for a Health & Safety Advisor. This role is Full-Time and is based in Nottinghamshire.
As a Health & Safety Advisor, you will ensure the site meets the legal and regulatory requirements, as well as customer and industry standards in Health and Safety and the provision of high-quality advice/guidance on company policy relating to health and safety matters.
- To ensure appropriate risk assessments are conducted and actions are completed
- To participate in and support investigations to facilitate closure of identified non-conformances and to follow up on all non-conformances
- To carry out regular inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- To produce weekly and monthly reports
- To support training and coaching across the facility to drive a positive safety culture
- To keep up to date with new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of all Health & Safety Executive (HSE) legislation
What are we looking for?
- Full awareness of UK Health & Safety laws and regulations
- Skills to prepare and deliver H&S-related training sessions
- Safety qualification (IOSH or NEBOSH)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong influencing skills / problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide practical risk control solutions
You must be: Organised, a Team Player, Self-Motivated, Honest, Approachable and Committed.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits including pension contribution and private healthcare.
If you are interested in discussing this exciting opportunity confidentially, please contact us today.