Are you highly energetic and committed, with a strong enthusiasm for the business?
Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading restaurant chains?
Do you have the ability and desire to progress to a bigger and broader leadership role within HR?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a prestigious and hugely successful chain restaurant brand in their search for a HR Business Partner. This role is focused on driving the employee lifecycle, focusing on attraction of talent to the brand, developing management capability, leading engagement across a diverse group of people and partnering with operations leaders.
This role is based in Manchester.
What you'll do;
- Work with the resourcing team to ensure all external vacancies are filled
- Drive the internal talent pipeline for the stores that puts the right people in the right place and builds our bench strength across the respective areas
- Develop creative solutions for people development within the region
- Working closely with the Region and Area Coaches in all areas of the people process to ensure quality of appraisals, mid-year reviews, pay review processes
- Help drive an engaging culture for all our Team Members to Champion retention and engagement through benefits programmes
- Work with Region Coach and Area Coaches to analyse employee engagement survey outputs and develop and embed action plans as appropriate;
- Manage the People Plan Review process for the region
What we're looking for:
- CIPD qualification is desirable, but not essential
- You must have generalist HR and/or operational experience within customer focused business
- Highly energetic and committed, with a strong enthusiasm for the business
- Intellectually curious / able, coupled with an approach that is not characterised by hypothetical or over intellectual theorising;
- A practical operator with a strong commercial understanding, who can balance intuition on one hand, together with close attention to detail when appropriate
You must be; a team player, an Excellent Communicator, Enthusiastic, Self-Motivated, Proactive, Energetic and Personable.
The successful candidate can expect a generous salary package with excellent market leading benefits.
Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you.