Do you have experience within the FMCG Sector?
Are you passionate about getting the best out of colleagues?
Do you drive continuous improvement ensuring the best results but also the happiest workers?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Large FMCG Producer and Supplier on the search for a HR Director. This is a permanent role based in Yorkshire.
As the HR Director you will be part of the board, with a great deal of strategic responsibility. You will lead the people function across multi-sites providing direction and leadership on a wide range of HR Issues
- Conduct a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments
- Establishes departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals
- Leads the ongoing review and improvement of the performance management system
- Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation
- Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations
- Designs and directs and manages a company-wide process of organisation development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organisation design, and change management
What we are looking for:
- Degree-level educated
- Able to demonstrate years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organisational planning, organisation development, employee relations, safety, and training and development
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organisations and ongoing community involvement is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience within FMCG is highly desirable
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business offering superb scope for professional and personal recognition.
On offer is a Competitive Salary + Benefits.
Please contact Nina Robison today for further information