Do you have a proven track record or leadership in an HR role at Board level?
Have you worked previously in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
Can you demonstrate the ability to create world class HR function?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Manufacturing Business on the search for a Human Resources Director. This is a permanent role based in Yorkshire.
As the Human Resources Director you will be accountable and responsible for the development of the corporate brand and the development of people strategy to create a world class function.
- Lead, and develop a small team of HR across the UK
- Support the Leadership team and board in its culture and Brand Strategy
- Build, implement and bring to life the People Strategy for the business, ensuring it is in- line with the company corporate strategy
- Support and work with functional people managers to ensure that all individuals have a job description and individual KPI's, 1 to 1's and performance reviews
- Coach and develop leadership team and create a succession plan for key roles exists in every department
- Identifying training needs, develop the skills and capabilities of our people in line with their performance and potential
- Advise on external software to support modern people strategy are reviewed for relevance, and business cased prior to recommendations such as recruitment aworkforce management software
- This role will support the HR manager in the Policies and Procedures ongoing development, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements as well as dealing with grievances
- The HR business lead will introduce an annual staff satisfaction survey which the Senior Management team will review and determine actions to address issues or capitalise on opportunities to improve satisfaction on an annual basis
- This role will review our Occupational Health services and processes across the business and will work with the Head of Compliance to ensure appropriate support
- The HR Business Lead will work with the Manufacturing and Retail Director to determine the viability and benefits of a company apprentice scheme
What we are looking for:
- A proven track record in leadership role in HR at Board level
- Manufacturing or FMCG experience desirable
- Strong influencing skills
- Strategic Planning skills and experience
- Highly skilled personal communication style
- Situational leadership skills
- Decisive and collaborative
- Ability to create and drive process and procedures into a growing business
Attractive salary, car, bonus and LTIP
Please contact Nina Robison today for further information