Are you an excellent communicator with the ability to influence others?
Are you highly motivated and passionate about the on-going development of people?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a well-respected and prestigious company, leading a pivotal search for a HRD / Head of HR. This role is based in Manchester.
You will be accountable for the on-going development and delivery of an effective Business Partnering team which understands and determine the appropriate people interventions that support business strategy, driving increased business performance.
· Work collaboratively with the Executive Team on development and delivery of HR Strategy
· Coach and build the capability of senior leaders to anticipate and manage organisational issues
· Play a critical role in organisational wide transformation or projects which impact on our people, providing expert advice and guidance to senior leaders
· Proactively share professional guidance, best practice and intelligence within the HR team
· Lead, develop and motivate the business partnering team to ensure delivery of a high-performing, professional service
What we are looking for:
· CIPD qualified Relevant degree/professional qualification
· TUPE expertise and experience
· Worked in a large contact centre environment where HR is pivotal in the growth and development of the company
· Significant experience in generalist HR roles and in managing change and transformation
· Experienced people manager with coaching skills
· Highly influential, trusted to provide high quality in-house 'consulting' and specialism
· Commercially focused with the ability to show an ROI on key learning interventions
· High quality presentation and facilitation skills with ability to be credible with senior executives
You must be; a team player, a strong leader of people, an Excellent Communicator, Highly influential, Self-Motivated, Proactive, Energetic and Personable.
The successful candidate can expect a generous salary package with excellent market leading benefits. Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000.00 - £71000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 years ago