Do you have experience developing and implementing new HR structures?
Do you have a background in Food / FMCG?
Have you worked for a complex and diverse multi-site business?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a large ambient food manufacturer on the search for an HR Director. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the HR Director you will be responsible for developing, communicating, and implementing a compelling people strategy, ensuring the business and our people are continuously developing to meet our strategic plans.
- Co-create and co-deliver the overall business vision, strategy and performance
- Identify business led HR solutions to deliver enhanced commercial performance
- Champion and lead our vision and values, talent and succession planning, and people agendas across the business
- Provide coaching and support to the board and to the functional teams to ensure that highly effective working practices are embedded
- Develop, communicate and measure performance against a 5-year HR strategy including;
- Optimal organisation design
- Talent acquisition and development
- Succession planning
- Performance management
- Internal Communications
- Champion and embed effective HR programmes and processes
- Performance management (PDR), remuneration and benefits programmes
- Recognition and engagement programmes
- Talent acquisition, development and retention programmes
- Diversity and inclusion programmes
- High quality internal communication processes and materials
- Health, safety and general wellbeing for all our employees
- Drive greater change management and continuous improvement capabilities in the organisation specifically to deliver our plans for brand development and implementation of new ERP systems
- Lead company HR function with sustainable and appropriate processes and quality standards for a complex business
- Optimise HR budget to achieve maximum return on investment from our people
- Develop the HR function and leverage expertise to ensure that the function is operating effectively
- Bring the best of global benchmarks and best practices to the business including digital best practice
What we are looking for:
- Significant HR Management experience, ideally multi-site, at the same or similar level
- Experience of working in culturally diverse organisations or international HR Experience would be an advantage
- A strong food industry network would be a distinct advantage
- A demonstrable track record of delivering results - understanding how to marshal and align resources to get things done
- Critical thinking and problem-solving capability to pragmatically resolve multi-faceted business challenges
- The ability to build and lead teams to get the best out of those around them
- Evidence of effective development of talented individuals within their area of responsibility and across the wider business
- An appreciation of coaching for performance and how to create high performing cultures
- Resilience and ability to remain confident when challenged
- Self-awareness and ability to adapt style to different situations and to influence others
- Evidence of strong HR functional understanding combined with continuous professional development
- Strong finance appreciation and able to spot trends and develop insights from financial data
- Evidence of effective cross-business collaboration
This is a great opportunity for an experience HR Director to be part of a fantastic business and lead the way on key transformational changes.
Please contact Nichola Saul today for further information