Do you want to work for a market-leading service company?
Are you an excellent communicator, with leadership experience?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a well-respected and market-leading service company, leading a pivotal search for a HR Manager. This role is based in Warrington.
As HR Manager, your role will be to continually contribute to the development and execution of the business strategy and drive organizational HR best practice and capability development.
- Implement organizational and cultural change plans of higher professional standards and implement change management processes, leading major HR change initiatives
- Establish, implement, train and maintain agreed upon policies (compensation, onboarding processes, Performance Management tools and processes)
- Proactively advise management regarding issues with substantial HR consequences and take care of HR analyses to support decisions within guidelines to ensure HR awareness in decision making and to minimize organizational risks
- Benefits administration to include daily employee benefits management, employee & employer contributions and coordination with payroll; annual benefit renewals; Management of Wellness Programs
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, Communications, or a similar field
- 3+ years of experience in a generalist capacity with a focus on talent, recruitment, succession planning, organizational development and culture integration
- Proven success in recruiting, comp and benefits, onboarding, employee relations, and performance management
- Experience with facilitation, associate relations and employment law
- Demonstrated ability to influence all levels of management, build relationships quickly, understand the business and assist business leaders in reaching their strategic goals
- Experience in transforming the human resources function and processes to best in class status
- Ability to measure and track HR effectiveness through use of key metrics and measures
You must be; a team player, a strong leader of people, an excellent communicator, highly influential, self-motivated, proactive, energetic and personable.
The successful candidate can expect a generous salary package with excellent market leading benefits. Please apply if this sounds like the right role for you.