MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with an independent confectionary wholesaler, on a search for a talented HR Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Wakefield.
The HR Manager will provide a professional service by adopting a proactive approach; ensuring the function develops and delivers a people strategy to support the objectives of the business.
- To provide effective support to managers ensuring business needs are met in line with policies and processes
- To advise, guide and coach managers on their staffing responsibilities, management behaviours and team management
- To provide effective employee relations and a positive working climate
- To support recruitment activity from identifying vacancy, through on-boarding and induction; support managers with job descriptions, job adverts, interviews
- To process weekly paid payroll and gather information for the accountants that manage monthly paid
- To oversee and develop employee welfare and incentive programmes
What are we looking for?
- Broad, generalist staffing experience
- Broad knowledge of best practice in, Reward, Resourcing and Employment Law
- Well-developed customer and relationship management skills, especially strong influencing skills
- Degree level and/or CIPD qualification
- Good analytical skills
- Commercial thinker
- Development and implementation of policy and process