HR Manager (Mat Cover)
Do you have any experience within the NHS or frontline emergency services?
Do you thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment?
Are you able to coach and mentor people to bring out their best?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Government Frontline Agency on the search for an HR Manager. This is a permanent (Maternity Cover) role based in Newcastle.
As the HR Manager, you will manage the HR North team ensuring a HR Business & Customer focussed service is delivered. Working within the frontline services of the NHS, previous experience with the NHS or Emergency Services would be preferred.
- Provide HR Leadership and management of HR within the region to managers and employees in a productive coaching style
- Support and facilitate management recruitment, talent and succession planning along with leadership development
- Build and maintain strong relationships with operations staff
What we are looking for:
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use initiative
- Able to demonstrate how you have partnered with stakeholders in your business for people success
- CIPD qualification is highly desirable
- Great organisational skills
- Self motivated
- Passion for all things people
- Comfortable with change
- Enjoy supporting our people develop to the best of their potential
This is a great opportunity for an HR Manager who is able to start ideally May 2020 to take on a business critical role in a government function.
Salary on offer is up to £45k (pro rata) + benefits.
Please contact Nina Robison today for further information.