Do you have a track record of working in a hygiene capacity within the food manufacturing industry?
Can you confidently lead a quality and safety-focused culture?
Are you committed to continuous improvement?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a large supplier of branded frozen food products, on a search for a Hygiene Manager. This is a Full-Time role, based in Nottinghamshire.
As the Hygiene Manager, you will lead and drive hygiene standards within the area through regular monitoring and auditing of strip down and cleaning taking place. You will continually review the hygiene systems and methodology in place to improve the standards across the site. You will also lead and manage the on-site hygiene team ensuring that the team achieves the required level of skill and performance standards to meet the current and future needs of the business.
- Plan and implement deep cleaning and overhead cleaning schedules
- Control COSHH management
- Monitor ATP, environmental and allergen swabbing results for corrective actions and improvements
- To lead and drive hygiene standards within the area through regular monitoring and auditing of strip down and cleaning taking place
- Strive to improve productivity and cost reduction through control of waste and losses, e.g. water, detergents and time by working efficiently
- Reporting of issues as they arise, which may impact on product quality, Production/Hygiene activities and environmental issues
What are we looking for?
- Solid track record of working in a hygiene capacity within the food manufacturing industry
- In-depth knowledge of plant cleaning processes and associated hygiene/food safety qualifications are beneficial - RSH/IEHO Advanced Food Hygiene, Intermediate HACCP Principles, COSHH Assessor etc.
- Proven ability to lead, manage, and motivate periods of change and disruption, fosters a culture of excellence
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, and decision-making skills with the proven ability to manage complex situations
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and oral with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
You must be: a Self-Starter, Independent, a Leader, Motivated and a Forward Planner.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits including pension contribution and private healthcare.
If you are interested in discussing this exciting opportunity confidentially, please contact us today.