Are you a knowledgeable Business Analysis with extensive commercial experience?
Do you want to work for a well-established Blue Chip organisation?
Are you interested in cutting-edge technology firms with high potential for growth?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a well-established business firm, due to further expansion within this leading Blue Chip organisation they have a further opening for an experienced Insight Analyst to join the new Data Insight and Analysis Department.
· Interrogate data and insight to produce strategic and tactical recommendations and business cases that will support operational departments and the Senior Management Team
· Produce, analyse, and deliver business reports and MI to measure performance and drive results within operational areas
· Recognise and extract critical indicators from large, complex data sets in order to interpret and express those indicators in a business context to relevant stakeholders
· Create scorecards, predictive models and forecasts from insight and data
· Ensure accurate and timely delivery of information and associated reports in a consistent, standardised and highly intuitive format
· Develop MI and insight relating to client's behaviours and use this insight to make recommendations to the business and assist in creating an environment of continuous improvement
· Design, maintain and report on processes for measurement, tracking, reporting on various operational initiatives
· Ensure consistency and accuracy of data is maintained at all times
Conduct MI presentations and compile reports for the Operational Management
What are we looking for?
· Experience of business process requirements mapping and data modelling
· Experience with business process re-engineering
· Extensive user group experience
· Stakeholder identification and management
· Proficient in the use of flow charts and UML, DFD, notations for documentation
· Agile experience
· Experience with all aspects related to Data Architecture
· Experience with Service Management applications
· Private Sector experience desirable
· Hands-on ITIL experience
IT Asset Management and Configuration Management highly desirable
Our clients can offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits such as bonus/incentive scheme with pay linked to individual and or organisational performance and generous holiday allowance. Training opportunities and courses also available.
If this sounds like a good fit for you then please apply today.