Insights Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced Insights Marketing Manager?
Are you looking to join a premium branded international consumer company in the NE of England?
Are you a forward thinking and innovative marketing professional?
Would you like to join a fast growing and dynamic international company?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a UK based premium branded international consumer company, searching for an experienced Insights Marketing Manager. This role will focus on improving product marketability and brand profitability by researching and evaluating market opportunities and recommending continuous improvement initiatives for the brand and products.
· Provide world-class sales team support with regard to category management including market reports, range and listing justifications and customer presentations
· Research and evaluate product growth opportunities, demand for potential products and be the champion of customer needs and insights
· Market the brand to a consumer audience to grow household penetration, improve frequency of purchase and support new retailer listing
· Work closely with the PR and social media team members to drive motivational brand content to our target audiences
What we are looking for?
· Excellent commercial skills, with good understanding of the FMCG industry and market environment
· Analytical: Understanding of continuous data sources and methodologies; understanding of principles of using continuous data to generate market insights
· Strong data literacy, numeracy and understanding of qualitive and quantitative research methodologies
· Systems: Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
Our client is offering a market-leading package & good benefits package. This is an opportunity to work in a forward-thinking brand environment. Please apply today.