Interim Financial Director / CFO
Are you an experienced FD from the Food / FMCG Sector?
Have you previously worked with SAP implementations on a national scale?
Are you available immediately?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Branded Food Supplier on the confidential search for a Financial Director. This is an Interim role (6-9 months) based in East Yorkshire.
As the Interim Financial Director you will oversee the imminent SAP implementation across the company following a recent restructure. You will work to align and stabilise the new structures across the business whilst ensuring interruptions to business are minimal.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience leading a group finance function within branded food
- Worked within a similar nationwide / market leading environment (scale / complexity)
- A business leader comfortable with holding others to account on performance, including senior management across a large and complex business
- Experience managing similar interim projects, needs to be able to hit the ground running
- Previous experience with SAP would be favourable
- An engaging personality not afraid to get involved
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA)
- Minimum of 5 years in an accounting leadership role
As this role is confidential, we are unable to share extensive details at this time. If you would like to find out more then please contact Nichola Saul today for further discussion.