MacGregor Black are a leading International recruitment company, with a specialist focus on the Consumer, Food, Drink & Retail sectors. As 'The Complete Talent Partner', we offer a suite of professional services to our clients who range from global multi nationals through to some of the industry's most entrepreneurial SME's.
We recruit at management & executive level across 6 key job functions, these include Sales, Marketing, HR, Digital, Finance & Operations. Please visit our website for further details www.macgregorblack.com
We are at an exciting stage of growth and have an opportunity for a driven and dynamic Interim Head of Marketing to join our friendly team. This a key position for someone looking to grow and develop this area of the business.
- Reporting to the Managing Director or Head of Practice
- To generate and execute marketing content to all online platforms including LinkedIn, Website and Email Marketing
- You'll be a hands-on team player, managing the day to day design delivery, highly organised with a can-do attitude
- Responsible for the organisation & running of events, sponsorship's, aligning with industry bodies & associated professional service (PR etc)
- Improve internal communications to aid the team's success
- Managing the website & internal systems
- Support our own internal hiring strategy, positioning the company as an employer of choice
- Balance a very varied workflow including multiple UK Practices & an International office, international experience would be
- Conducting market research, evaluate trends, brands and creative movements, you will be experimental and versatile in delivering new ideas
- Working on a mix of projects including
- Online digital and design
- Web banners and moving image
- Promotional material
- Social media
- Design and email campaigns
- Landing pages
What are we looking for?
- Our ideal candidate will need to be a highly conceptual and versatile person, who absorbs and is inspired by our market sectors and of course design
- Have a love of digital and trying out new types of technology, contributing opinions, ideas and design knowledge to every project
- Someone who turns conventional thinking upside down and inside out
- Have all the core design skills and tools, including layout, composition and attention to detail
- Confident with great interpersonal skills and an ability to manage your own workload
- Experience managing websites and analytics
- Photoshop, Illustrator
- Great knowledge of all social media platforms
- Understanding of design and layout principles
- Natural creative flair
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Strong communicator with good written skills
- Excellent time management skills & multi-tasking abilities
- Knowledge/competency in MS Office especially Excel
MacGregor Black are looking for candidates with long term career aspirations. We will invest in your development, nurture your potential & support your growth through our structures.
If you would like to discuss our current opportunities confidentially, please email our CEO and Founder Jon McNeish.