Are you an experienced eCommerce professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for a leading specialist manufacturer?
Would you like to be involved in developing a market-leading eCommerce strategy?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with an international B2C manufacturer, on a strategic and pivotal search for an International E-Commerce Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Berkshire.
Reporting to the Head of International, the International E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for building and running the E-commerce business for the company brands outside of the UK. This is a new role and therefore open to flexibility in terms of strategy and direction taken. 2 key areas are building a starting and building a business on Amazon.com (US, CA, Mex) and helping the existing distributors build their current online customers.
- You will be the key contact for all direct e-commerce relationships the brand has globally. Owning the P&L for each account and determining growth / investment plans in conjunction with the Head of International
- Determining which brands to push in which market with which customer
- Promotional & marketing plans where relevant with key customers
- Voice for e-commerce internally, ensuring customer requirements including assets, imagery, data are all known by the business in order to support E-commerce customers
- Develop long terms growth strategy both for key customers but also in terms of international expansion
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Owning yearly planning with relevant customers
- Ensuring the correct range is implemented with e-commerce customers.
- Administrative duties for both the all E-commerce accounts
What are we looking for?
- Excellent knowledge of Amazon systems
- Good understanding of Microsoft programs, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Developing and maintaining brilliant relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to influence upwards to gain buy in on strategy
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail, able manage a fluid list of priorities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, taking ownership of both challenges and opportunities, effectively evaluating situations and recommendation solutions
- Be able to help shape the category agenda, putting the consumer at the heart of our decision-making
- Maintain high levels of energy and have a can-do attitude
- Exceptional presentation standards, particularly when representing the company in an external capacity
- Confident, clear, creative and communicative - a true team player
- Able to articulate your point in a clear and succinct manner
- Flexibility & adaptability are essential
Our client is offering a highly-competitive salary package for the right candidate.
If you think this role is right for you, get in touch today.