Are you a creative and commercial Marketeer with an interest in delivering viable products to the market place?
Do you exhibit high-energy and a willingness to be involved?
Are you passionate about Product Development?
MacGregor Black is delighted to be collaborating with a leading food ingredient manufacturer, on an exclusive search for an International Marketing Manager, to support the development of international strategy. This is a Full-Time role, based in North East Scotland, with flexibility to travel as and when required.
Reporting to the Head of International, the International Marketing Manager will have the appropriate insight and trends from internal and external resources, covering new product and market opportunities. You will follow industry trends to identify opportunities for new product development (NPD), and existing product development (EPD) in line with market trends and the project management of these developments through from inception to launch and liaise with Head of International on development and execution of Business Unit Market and Product development roadmap.
- Development and execution of Business Unit Market & Product Development Road Map utilising internal and external resources and customer demands to develop commercially viable products that reflect exceptional quality
- Multiple project management of Business Unit NPD - building cost and quality into every product brief
- Participate in larger cross-functional key deliverable projects providing category and market insight as required
- Attend relevant trade exhibitions, seminars and events, and prepare summary of key findings and insight
- Adhere to all quality and HACCPS processes as indicated within the business
- As appropriate, working with customers to assist in the successful completion of a project and to gain wider experience of particular customer requirements
- Reporting and recommending next action when appropriate
What are we looking for?
- Educated to degree-level
- Diploma in Marketing (CIM) is desirable
- Able to demonstrate previous involvement/experience in Product Development
- FMCG/Food Service experience across a diverse portfolio of products
- Creative and commercial capability to deliver viable products to the market place
- Project management skills are essential
- Market Data Analysis and conversion into Actionable insight
- Cross Functional working experience
- Excellent Food Knowledge is highly desirable
- Understanding/Appreciation of Out of Home and On the Go markets
You must be: a Communicator, Analytical, Creative, Pro-active, Energetic, Willing and Focused.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary for the right candidate, as well as additional benefits including pension, travel contribution and private healthcare.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please contact us for a confidential discussion today.