Do you have experience in the International Luxury Interior Design industry?
Can you develop strong and long lasting relationships?
Are you able and willing to travel outside of the UK?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Contemporary Interior Design Agency on the search for an International Area Sales Manager. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the International Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for developing the various international markets, and supporting the Senior International Sales Manager on ad-hoc projects as required.
- Develop the sales strategies and business plans for the International markets including KPI's and timelines and milestones
- Document and monitor all agreed promotional activations per market and prove investment impact and ROI measures that serve as a basis for investment decisions
- Strategically identify and evaluate current and future Route - to - Market opportunities for the given regions and recommend and implement agreed long term sales plans
- Plan visits and maintain regular communications with each region to build strong and long- lasting relationships with distributors and clients
- Attend relevant UK & international based Tradeshows for business reviews with distributors, obtain market feedback, present collections & further drive sales performance
- Negotiate with new and existing partners and distributors to deliver specific revenue targets and annual business plan goals
- Coach and motivate the distributors and agents in your regions on our product ranges, providing training and development as required
- Ensure all your distributors are kept up to date with product releases and marketing support material to maximise sales and awareness of the client's ranges; work closely with the Marketing Department to tailor material to the specific markets as required
- Work with Marketing to identify and recommend sales tools for use by distributors and agents in the given regions to maximise sales
- Establish a clear pricing structure model per market to understand any variances in the value chains. Feed into the pricing process as required, using knowledge of your markets
- Identify new commercial opportunities in the given regions which meet and enhance our long- term strategic plans
- Provide feedback and data analysis on key business insights including customer segmentation, trends, target account and market segmentation to the Senior International Sales Manager, Managing Director and management team
- Undertake all the administration associated with the role and ensure records are kept up to date, accessible and comply with GDPR requirements
- Undertake any other role which may reasonably be requested by management in the UK
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record of sales growth and achievement of targets in international sales for luxury products
- Demonstrable experience of selling to International Markets, including Europe and Asia.
- Proven success in developing strong and long-lasting relationships with distributors, agents and colleagues
- Proven track record of key account management, distributor management and business development
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen and ability to manage multi-currency budgets
- Developed an established network of contacts in the regions
· Experience in the international luxury interior design industry (Desirable)
· Formal Sales Training (Desirable)
- Positive management of relationships with external suppliers and colleagues
- Inspirational presenter with the ability to influence direction
- Excellent IT skills including use of M/S Office and databases
- Exceptional writing & oral communication skills, (native level English required)
- Fluency in at least one European language
- Well organised, self-disciplined and able to work effectively remotely and within head office environment
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and rapport building skills
Salary on offer is up to £47k + bonus + benefits.
Please contact Emma Horton today for further information