Are you an experienced IT professional looking for a new challenge?
Can you develop and maintain relationships with business leaders?
Can you demonstrate strong enterprise thinking?
MacGregor Black is collaborating with multinational brewing company, on a search for a highly-motivated IT Director, to lead on all aspects of IT enablement within the UK & Ireland business.
As the IT Director, you will be a key member of the European IT Leadership team, reporting to the Chief Information Officer for Europe and have extensive experience in the end-to-end management of an IT department, preferably of a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods/Beverages organization.
- Ensure IT Portfolio is aligned with strategic business objectives and drives business value
- Accountable for ensuring effective definition of high-level solution requirements with the business and IT
- Serves as the IT Project Lead, overseeing and driving a portfolio of programs to ensure delivery
- Defining and delivering an annual operating budget
- Leading and supporting others in the definition and execution of IT strategies and partnering with the IT Service Operations team to ensure proper levels of support are achieved
- Working closely with key business stakeholders
- Coordinate and manage local, global internal and outsourced teams to oversee the proper execution of IT projects
- Developing and maintaining relationships with senior strategic and operational business leaders
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience working in IT with management level experience; including experience working with 3rd Party Service Providers
- An understanding of the business application of IT for functional area supported (e.g. Finance, Supply Chain etc.)
- Experience of leading departmental strategy formulation, business transformation and change globally across business units
- Degree educated, preferably with a program management certification and/or advanced qualification
- Strong IT consulting experience
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary and excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
If this role sounds of interest, please do get in touch with us today.