Can you drive cultural change?
Do you aspire to achieve excellence in service performance and quality?
Do you want to work in a high-performance retail environment?
MacGregor Black is thrilled to be collaborating with a leading retailer on a search for a talented IT Service Manager to own, run and develop key Services Management processes . This is a Full-Time role, based in Edinburgh.
As the IT Service Manager, you will drive a culture of ownership, accountability and performance in Service Management across the IT Department. Work with peers and the business to achieve excellence in service performance and quality. Assist in the design of appropriate IT services and service descriptions, manage transition of knowledge and service workloads.
- Day-to-day management of the IT Service Desk function
- Management of 3rd party supplied out-of-hours service activities including internal resolver groups
- Work with peers to develop IT service offerings and align requirements to business need
- Liaise with key business functions, report on service performance and advise/assist delivering improvements
- Establish, manage and report on service related SLAs, KPIs and OLAs
- Own and develop ITSM tooling including adoption and governance
- Report on problem trends, root cause reduction strategies and operational improvements
- Own the service catalogue and service requests
What are we looking for?
- At least 6 years in an IT Management position
- ITIL Service Management qualification track
- Knowledge and experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Prince2
- Two ITSM tool deployments (ServiceNow) preferred
You must be: a Relationship-Builder, Organised, Passionate about Customer Service, a Communicator and a Team Player.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus a huge variety of benefits for the right candidate.
Get in touch today.