Junior Account Manager (Global Marketing Agency)
Central London based
Salary up to £28k + benefits
Do you want to work for a fun and efficient global agency?
Are you committed and ambitious?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting an ambitious global integrated agency, on a search for a high-potential Junior Account Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Central London.
This agency boasts an impressive portfolio of global brands we all know and love! They are a fully integrated agency for their clients across, shopper, digital, experiential, social media, TV and OOH. You will be working in the retail departments on 3 major clients across shopper marketing, POS, promotions, digital and print.
- Working with the Senior Account Manager and Account Director, you will be responsible for the day to day smooth running of the account, confidently leading your own projects
- Build solid, unshakeable relationships with clients
- Maintain a good understanding of your client/s and their business/industry - doing the research, staying curious about brands/competitors
- Work closely with the strategy and creative departments to develop insights that inform great creative briefs
- Produce quality briefs and quality work that you and the agency can be proud of (remaining on brief, on time and on budget)
- Begin to identify and maximise profit opportunities on your client/s' business
- With the support of the Senior Account Manager and Account Director, maintain the morale of the staff for whom you're responsible for and train them into an effective and independent member of the team, increasingly capable of working well with less supervision
- Maintain and keep track of the time against your jobs, ensuring a good level of profitability is preserved
What are we looking for?
- An Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with at least 12 - 18 months experience in a retail or BTL marketing agency, ideally on multiple accounts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A can-do mind-set and a passion for the industry.
You must be: Committed, Ambitious, a Multi-Tasker, Solution-Orientated, Organised, Curious, Commercially-Savvy and a Team Player.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary for the right candidate, as well as an exciting opportunity to work with a broad aspect of retail clients.
Contact us today for a further discussion.