Are you a wanting to develop your career in marketing and design?
Can you excite consumers with your creative artwork?
Do you want to work for a UK Leading online drinks provider?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading online drinks provider on a search for a Junior Designer. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the Junior Designer you will join our growing marketing team, helping to keep our brands running day to day. You will also help to create content to separate us from our competitors and help to grow brand awareness.
- Producing strong creative artwork, that sits within our brand guidelines but that excites consumers and gives us an edge
- Updating our various sites with the most up to date content. Whether it be product imagery for the hottest new spirits, homepage banners to stop consumers in their tracks or updating our subscription pages with the freshest new releases
- Designing engaging assets for our email communications to get the audience to hit that 'Shop now' button or to re-engage previous customers
- Social assets for organic posts and paid ads
- Working on predominantly digital projects but with the opportunity to also work on print material
- Helping out on in-house and professional photoshoots to create high quality imagery that can be used across the brands
- Work with our talented team of designers and marketers to understand what is required and develop the required solutions
What we are looking for:
- Will have a graphic design/communication degree
- Have some kind of industry experience whether that's working in a current role or internship
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Be able to formulate creative campaign concepts and plan and deliver required assets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Superb attention-to-detail and focus on quality of output
- Used to working to brand guidelines and ensuring consistency across all design outputs
- A great communicator: The confidence and skill to communicate your ideas and work clearly
- A great team player with the ability to manage your own workload and meet challenging deadlines
- An exciting portfolio which brings to life your experience of the above
For a reliable and driven person, this is a great opportunity join a leading online drinks supplier and further develop your career with lots of progression opportunities.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits package.
Please contact Geoff Bowman today for further information.