Key Account & BD Manager
Are you an experienced and efficient leader looking for a new challenge?
Can you drive extensive and sustainable growth?
Do you have excellent people skills, business acumen and work ethics?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a successful meat export business, on a search for an experienced Key Account & BD Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in London.
Reporting directly into the UK General Manager, you will be instrumental in driving the growth of our UK market through effective key account management. You will do this by providing exceptional service to our key customers in the UK and acting as the key link between our customers and the team based in New Zealand. Your industry experience will allow you to continuously look for ways to add value to both the customer and the company in order to ensure the growth of the UK business.
- Providing superior customer service to valuable key customers
- Managing these accounts and proactively seeking ways to add value
- Being a key link in communication between the key customers and the wider business
- Liaising between key customers and the company on agricultural and technical matters
- Driving sales of new and existing products to key customers
- Pro-actively contributing towards the growth of the business
What are we looking for?
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Hands on experience within the agricultural sector
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to think strategically and actively contribute to business plans efficiently and effectively
- A strong knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft application with a high level of numeracy and literacy
- Self-motivated and the ability to manage a high workload
- Professional communication, presentation and report writing expertise
- A team player with a high standard of ethics and integrity
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate. If you think you can secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth, we want to hear from you. Contact Phil Stead for a confidential discussion today.