Key Account Manager
Do you have exposure to retail account management?
Do you have experience working cross-functionally with marketing & category management?
Are you high ambitious with confidence in your own decision making?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Global Leading Consumer Goods Brand on the search for a Key Account Manager. This is a permanent role based in Hertfordshire.
As the Key Account Manager you will be tasked with driving the P&L management of key customers and development of new business opportunities.
- Driving P&L management within key customers and driving new business opportunities
- Collaborate with retailers to ensure in-store training is in line with brand execution within the market creating a strong experience for customers
- Identify promotional opportunities whilst focusing on profitability to grow the business
- Manage product mix to maximise margin
- Deliver KPI's for each retailer and that annual goals are achieved including turnover and promotional budget
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years' experience operating at a buyer/managerial/field sales level
- Experience building and improving sales capability
- Strong commercial acumen to be an effective operator within the team
- Solid understanding of promotional calendars
- Strong numerical & analytical skills
- A collaborative team player
- Good sense of Humour - essential!!
On offer is a Competitive Salary + Benefits.
Please contact Emily McMahon today for further information.