Do you have the ability to build strong customer relationships?
Are you motivated to drive sales development and meet commercial targets?
Can you provide exceptional customer service?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a leading protein export business, on a strategic search for a Key Account Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Essex, with flexibility for travel between England and Wales as and when required.
- Providing superior customer service to valuable key customers
- Managing key accounts and proactively seeking ways to add value
- Being a link in communication between the key customers and the wider business
- Liaising between key customers and the company on agricultural and technical matters
- Driving sales of new and existing products to key customers
- Pro-actively contributing towards the growth of the business
What are we looking for?
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Hands on experience within the agricultural sector
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to think strategically and actively contribute to business plans efficiently and effectively
- A strong knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft application with a high level of numeracy and literacy
- Self-motivated and the ability to manage a high workload
- Professional communication, presentation and report writing expertise
- A team player with a high standard of ethics and integrity
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary for the right candidate, as well as excellent additional benefits including bonus opportunities and a company car.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, contact us today for a confidential discussion.