Key Account Manager - Oriental Channel
Are you a successful new business sales person looking for your next challenge?
Do you have a strong commercial acumen and excellent relationship building skills?
Can you identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability?
MacGregor Black is supporting a major drinks business on their search for a UK-based Key Account Manager selling their equipment into the oriental market. This is a remote, 6-month fixed term contract.
- Delivery of budget volumes, contribution and overall National Account Manager Plans
- Delivery of National plans based on insight, and delivery of aligned activities with broader Commercial Team
- Understanding of customers to improve forecasting and analysis to input to S&OP process and TXT system in an accurate and timely fashion
- Management of Internal reporting on performance
- Implementation of annual Account Plans for top customers
- To regularly visit designated customers to present and agree activity, take customer orders and resolve logistics and credit issues
- To prepare for customer and internal meetings, including writing presentations and analysing customer and internal sales data
- To input customer orders via system, to be transmitted to Customer Services department
- Ensure all customer actions, information and objectives are up to date
What are we looking for?
- Degree-level educated
- At least 2 years proven regional management expertise
- At least 2 years trading experience in Ethnic sales channel
- Ability to speak Mandarin
- Ability to demonstrate sales competencies
- Flexibility to work away from home
- Full, clean driving licence
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidates.
Contact Phil Stead today for further information.