Do you want to work for one of the world's leading data and insights solution providers?
Are you creative and supportive of new ideas?
Do you wish to work for a company which promotes entrepreneurial spirit?
MacGregor Black is currently working with one of the largest data and insights solution providers in the world. Due to continual growth this market leading organisation requires an experienced and accomplished Lead Consultant to develop, drive and grow the existing 'Financial Service' practice.
With several years' consulting experience, you will be used to working in a lead function and delivered client assignments ideally within Data and Analytical Programmes. Working at boardroom level, senior exec C-level stakeholder management and excellent client facing is essential, as is demonstrating the ability to shape and drive an existing practice and develop major accounts.
Experience and Skills required:
- Develop, grow and mentor a team of Research Consultants
- Initiate, sell and deliver corporate Research, Change and Data Programmes
- Have worked in an end-2-end Bid Management function
- Operational management and managing partner relationships
- Worked across financial services sector
Who you are:
A clear communicator able to simplify complexity and ensure your client's business can deliver change and exploit the benefits.
· You lead from the front, build great relationships, and make an outstanding first and lasting impression with gravitas and confidence
· A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect by always doing the right thing
· Positive and resilient, you are passionate about change and are driven to exceeding your client's expectations through exceptional delivery
· Fully location flexible and committed to working on client sites at various locations across the UK