Are you passionate about the personal growth of business professionals?
Are you a confident influencer and communicator?
Do you have experience of managing training development within teams?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a leading chilled & frozen food manufacturer, on a strategic search for a Learning and Development Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in North Lincolnshire.
This role involves ensuring all employees possess the experience and skills necessary to achieve the company's short, medium and long-term objectives. You will ensure the company is compliant with all customer and legal employee-competence standard. You will also establish a training environment that is efficient, consistent, scalable and value for money.
- To work with local HR and functional managers to establish a Training Needs Analysis and establish training priorities for all sites and functions leading to local L&D plans
- To lead the development of a culture of compliance to ensure all key colleagues understand their legal, technical and customer standards
- To directly and indirectly lead the training teams across the estate to deliver standards
- The application of financial rigor to L&D activity to ensure ROI for the business; effectively using internal resources where appropriate
- To drive a culture of 'future thinking' around talent and succession
- Develop and deliver a management development programme that will provide those taking on people-management and/or strategic roles with the skills to undertake their responsibilities
- Work with local HR and functional managers to establish the values and cultivate a culture of engagement and feedback: to include local objectives, local employee infrastructure for review and delivery, local feedback loops; local evaluation
What are we looking for?
- CIPD qualification is desirable
- At least five years' experience across generalist HR or L&D
- Exposed to multi-site FMCG manufacturing environments
- Knowledge of best practice across the L&D environment
- Confident in presentation, communication and negotiating with professional peer groups
- Experienced in managing distributed teams
- Personally committed to role model behaviours and to leadership and management through example
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary for the right candidate.
If you think this role sounds like the right opportunity for you, contact us today.