Logistics & Supply Coordinator
Do you have a good working knowledge of Incoterms 2010?
Are you experienced in dealing with international regulations for import and export of food materials?
Do you want to work for a leading supplier in the international food market?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Supplier of Food Ingredients on the search for a Logistics & Supply Coordinator. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the Logistics & Supply Coordinator you will work as part of a team to manage the end to end shipping and logistics needs of the business
- Liaise with the sales team to raise purchase and sales contracts
- Issue shipping instructions and handle shipping documents
- Order fulfilment (ex-store and/or back-to-back from origin)
- Invoicing, credit and debit notes
- Arrange multimodal transport, in the UK, Europe and across the globe
- Manage inventory levels against customer forecasts and sales projections
- Lead traceability exercises throughout the supply chain
- Support the Company's BRC system
- Negotiate rates with service providers
- Keep the ERP system up to date and produce relevant regular reporting
- Provide pre- and post-sales support and take ownership to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction - ensuring a positive impact at every interaction
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of three years' experience in supply chain, shipping and end to end logistics
- A good understand of Incoterms 2010
- A good understanding of shipping documents for international food trade
- Experience of calculating freight/shipping costs
- Experience of planning and forecasting
- Understanding of the movement of goods across borders and the customs processes, in the UK and Europe
- A good understanding of and the ability to manipulate numbers (weights, exchange rates, pack sizes, costings)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written English), effective presentation, and multicultural understanding
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- A high level of integrity
- Self-starter with high energy levels, personal drive, decisive and problem solving attitude
Salary on offer is up to £33k + benefits
Please contact Liam Viagas today for further information