Do you have the ability to effectively manage an engineering team?
Are you motivated to meet production targets?
Can you provide engineering expertise to ensure the smooth-running site wide?
MacGregor Black is currently supporting a leading food manufacturing company, on a strategic search for a Maintenance Engineer. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in the West Midlands.
- To meet production targets, by correcting, preventing and eliminating technical issues
- To provide electrical and/or mechanical assistant across site, prioritising work to ensure smooth running of production and functioning
- Comply and maintain standards
- Coach/train staff where appropriate and proactively share expertise to ensure plant is fully optimised
- Work as an effective member of engineering team through continuous improvement and enhance equipment performance and reliability
What are we looking for?
- Open to opportunities for self-develop through self-evaluation and looking for ways to continuously improve
- Strong inter-personnel skills, to offer support and effective training/guidance to other team members
- Role is based on an electrical biased maintenance engineer, therefore skills up to 415 Volts, electrical regulations, safety circuits along with pneumatic systems and mechanical knowledge is a minimum requirement
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the jobholder is required to perform other duties assigned by your Line Manager and any other Manager within the business as appropriate
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary for the right candidate.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, contact us today for a confidential discussion.