Do you have experience of maintenance and installations in a food manufacturing environment?
Are you a strong team player who can encourage and motivate a team?
Can you motivate periods of change?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a large supplier of branded frozen food products, on a search for a Maintenance Engineering Manager. This is a Full-Time role, based in Nottinghamshire.
As the Maintenance Engineering Manager, you will primarily be responsible for managing a team of engineers to provide engineering support in a fast-paced factory environment. You will manage the on-site engineering team ensuring that the team achieves the required level of skill and performance standards to ensure that buildings, plant and equipment is serviced, maintained and operationally safe and meet the current needs of the business.
- To manage and organise a team of engineers to provide breakdown support and carry out preventative maintenance
- Ensure machinery is running in good working order and adhere to Company Health & Safety Policy to ensure a safe working environment for all engineers on shift
- Communicate effectively with the engineering team to keep them informed of all relevant business news and developments
- Be professional and employ effective people management, ensuring the team adheres to Company values and positive culture
What are we looking for?
- Experienced and accomplished Engineering Manager in a food manufacturing facility with increasing responsibilities
- At least 1 years' experience of managing a team in a busy environment
- Experience of developing a programme of TPM and will be able to demonstrate an understanding of lean manufacturing and CI
- A thorough understanding of common electrical and mechanical systems (bearings, circuits, control panels)
- Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
- Calm under pressure and able to react quickly to changing demands
You must be: a Leader, Motivated, Driven, Forward-Thinking, a Communicator and Confident.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits including pension contribution and private healthcare.
If you are interested in discussing this exciting opportunity confidentially, please contact us today.