Do you have experience of maintenance and engineering in a FMCG environment?
Are you a strong team player who can encourage a team?
Can you motivate periods of change?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a leading FMCG manufacturer, on a search for a talented Maintenance Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Milton Keynes.
As the Maintenance Manager, you will primarily be responsible for managing a team of three senior engineers to provide engineering support in a fast-paced factory environment. You will ensure the team achieves the required level of skill and performance standards to ensure that buildings, plant and equipment is serviced, maintained and operationally safe and meet the current needs of the business.
- To manage and organise a team of engineers to provide breakdown support and carry out preventative maintenance
- Ensure machinery is running in good working order and adhere to Company Health & Safety Policy to ensure a safe working environment for all engineers on shift
- Driving performance, putting KPIs in place and making changes and improvements
- Communicate effectively with the engineering team to keep them informed of all relevant business news and developments
- Budgetary control and identifying ways to save costs
- Be professional and employ effective people management, ensuring the team adheres to Company values and positive culture
What are we looking for?
- A technical/maintenance background within a FMCG environment with increasing responsibilities
- Familiarity with Mainsaver and SAT PM is desirable
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, and decision-making skills with the proven ability to manage complex situations
- Calm under pressure and able to react quickly to changing demands
You must be: a Leader, Motivated, Driven, Forward-Thinking, a Communicator and Confident.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits including pension contribution and private healthcare.
If you are interested in discussing this exciting opportunity confidentially, please contact us today.