Are you ACCA or CIMA qualified?
Do you have experience within working a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
Are you able to work with excel and present information to senior leaders?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a large food manufacturer on the search for a Management Accountant. This is a permanent role based in East Yorkshire.
As the Management Accountant you will be a key member of the Finance Team, supporting the Finance Manager with management information.
- Preparation of weekly production variances and report for the Finance Manager
- Reconciliation of weekly production variances to monthly reporting
- Prepare the monthly reporting of fixed costs and review with cost centre owners
- Prepare the requirements for monthly reporting submissions to Group for the Finance Manager
- Ensure compliance with Group reporting requirements and accounting policies by adhering to internal controls accordance with Group reporting requirements
- Prepare a review of responsible balance sheet accounts verification for review by the Finance Manager each month
- Support the Finance Manager in the preparation of the Annual Plan for the site with transfer prices
- Prepare product costing support to NPD for pre and post product launch and support the MU with product costing for commercial tenders for review by the Finance Manager
- Maintain the records for capital expenditure proposals and recording in the fixed asset register
- Project work as and when required
What we are looking for:
- ACCA or CIMA part-qualified with experience of manufacturing finance
- Experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment
- Exceptional analytical skills with strong approach to problem solving
- Highly IT literate
This is a great opportunity for a management accountant to join a leading branded food company.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Nichola Saul today for further information