Are you ACCA / CIMA qualified?
Do you have experience working in a fast paced FMCG environment?
Are you able to take complex data and present it clearly to help make business critical decisions?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Large Global Food Manufacturer on the search for a Management Accountant. This is a permanent role based in East Midlands.
As the Management Accountant you will assist senior management in making critical business decisions to ensure business growth and long-term success by analysing and presenting key financial and operational data.
- Business partnering with the operations team to obtain operational awareness and to influence business decisions
- Analysing operational performance, identifying areas for improvement, and driving action to improve operational efficiencies (key focus on material waste control and labour efficiency)
- Responsible for reporting the weekly results including commentary to the senior leadership team in a timely manner
- Presenting the weekly results to the senior management team
- Reconciling material costs at month end, identifying and reporting on key variances in detail
- Establishing operational standards using both historic actual data and time and motion study
- Supporting the Head of Finance with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Working with Group Procurement to ensure accurate raw material price variance and inflation forecasts
What we are looking for:
- Professional accountancy qualification desirable (ACCA or CIMA)
- Proven manufacturing management accounting experience
- Competent in producing accurate financial reports whilst meeting strict deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate in a professional and effective manner at all levels
- Ability to manage, maintain and build effective business partner/stakeholder relationships
- ERP systems knowledge and advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated and customer focussed
- Demonstrates initiative and ownership
- Able to work collaboratively across multiple departments
On offer is a Competitive Salary + Benefits.
Please contact Carl Maw today for further information