Are you an excellent communicator and highly organised?
Do you want to work for an international, dynamic retail group?
Do you have experience in reporting and good attention to detail and accuracy?
MacGregor Black is currently recruiting for a focused and driven Management Accountant for a fast-paced retail group, offering a basic salary of up to £30k. This role will be based in Blackburn.
You will be providing accounting support within a key divisional Finance team, for effective accounting and reporting on selected products. The role will also act as a Finance point of contact for Operations teams, Senior Management Teams and the Board.
What You'll do:
- Be responsible for the accuracy of reporting, ensuring all costs are captured and meetings held with various Budget holders to manage costs effectively.
- Point of contact for cost reporting and variance analysis
- Production of management accounts for your respective area ensuring accounting process is accurate and delivered on a timely basis.
- Point of contact for the food operational teams.
- Support the commercial finance team with information and performance analysis to drive decision making for local teams
- Through generating close links with the management teams, perform forecasting and budgeting of businesses.
- Develop robust processes and controls to ensure risks are managed appropriately in line with Group requirements and are clearly understood by management.
- Supporting in the production of KPI pack on timely and accurate basis for Finance Manager to review
- Support in the production of accurate monthly and quarterly flash results for Financial Planning and Analysis team.
You must be; Highly Numerate, Self-Motivated, Results Driven, Energetic and Personable. As a minimum you must be a part qualified accountant, if you think this role sounds like you then please apply today.