Are you a pro-active self-starter looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a creative flair and a keen eye for detail?
Are you commercially focused?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with a well-established luxury drinks company, on a search for a Marketing & Communications Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Kent, with flexibility to work from home as and when required.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing & Communications Manager will ensure the style and vision for the brand is expressed coherently, consistently and accurately across all communications to the international wine market, utilising appropriate channels and messaging as required by Private, On and Off Trade customers.
- Developing a communications style for presenting the brand to the international wine market - trade and private consumer focused
- Authoring regular copy about the company and their products (including tasting notes and vintage reports), expressing agreed key messaging coherently and consistently
- Leading the broadcast of content via owned channels such as social media, email, PPC and the website (ensuring communications are digitally optimised to increase brand reach, social engagement and SEO authority)
- Focusing on relationships with the Heads of Sales and Marketing to ensure effective campaigns take place that drive sales and achievement of targets
- Supporting the wider sales and marketing teams, providing content and creating other materials as required.
- Ensuring a sufficient commercial focus remains at the heart if not the forefront of all actions undertaken
- Establishing a plan and implementing internal communications
What are we looking for?
- Experience and confidence across a variety of functional areas of online marketing including ecommerce, email, social media, SEO, PPC, website performance and maintenance
- WSET qualification (desirable)
- Marketing qualification (desirable)
- Ability to tailor messages to specific audiences, maintaining coherence and consistency
- Pro-active self-starter, tenacious, trust instincts and makes well-judged decisions
- Ability to energise, focus and motivate others
- Creative flair and a keen eye for detail
You must be: Highly-Organised, a Multi-Tasker, Confident, a Communicator, Influential, Detail Orientated and Energetic.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary for the right candidate, please contact us for a confidential discussion today.