Do you have marketing experience?
Do you want to be part of a forward thinking marketing team ?
We are working with one of the largest trading companies in UK and they are looking for a Marketing Assistant full time.
My client is at an exciting stage of growth and have an opportunity for a driven and dynamic freelance Marketing Assistant to join a friendly team. This a key position for someone looking to grow and develop this area of the business.
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- To generate and execute marketing content to all online platforms including the Website, Social Media, Brochures, Leaflets, Promotional Material, Magazines and Email Marketing
- You'll be a hands-on team player, managing the day to day design delivery, highly organized with a can-do attitude
- Confident with great interpersonal skills and an ability to manage your own workload.
- Conducting market research, evaluate trends, brands and creative movements, you will be experimental and versatile in delivering new ideas
- Have all the core design skills and tools, including layout, composition and attention to detail
- Have a love of digital and trying out new types of technology, contributing opinions, ideas and design knowledge to every project
- Someone who turns conventional thinking upside down and inside out
- Working on a mix of projects including
- Online digital and design
- Web banners and moving image
- Promotional material
- Social media
- Design and email campaigns
- Landing pages
What are we looking for?
· Our ideal candidate will need to be a highly conceptual and versatile person, who absorbs and is inspired by our market sectors and of course design
· Adobe & Word Press experience
· Experience managing websites
· Photoshop, Illustrator
· Great knowledge of all social media platforms
· Understanding of design and layout principles
· Natural creative flair
· Exceptional eye for detail
· Strong communicator with good written skills
· Excellent time management skills & multi-tasking abilities
· Knowledge/competency in MS Office especially Excel
My client is looking for candidates with long term career aspirations. They will invest in your development, nurture your potential & support your growth through our structures.
If you would like to discuss our current opportunities confidentially, please email our Head of Practice (Marketing) Kate Young