Do you want to work for a fair trade, social enterprise who focuses on sustainability?
Do you want to work on a world-class award-winning confectionary brand?
Are you keen to join a fast growing and dynamic international company?
Macgregor Black are currently working with a UK-based confectionary company searching for an experienced Marketing Director. Due to exponential growth in sales and profits, and their continually increasing global presence, our client is searching for someone who can continue to engage consumers and trade customers around the world. This role is based in Leeds.
You should be a creative and commercial marketer with experience in launching innovation, digital marketing, and developing challenger brand campaigns. You will lead a team who are passionate about premium confectionery while delivering real benefits to the producers in a third world country.
- Global marketing strategy development, implementation and delivery
- Create and cultivate relationships with external agencies, key partners and shareholders
- Manage and develop online presence including UK e-commerce
- Partner with UK Sales team to develop trade marketing for key customers and channels
- UK Budget management and tracking
- Tracking and evaluation against KPIs, campaigns and market trends in UK and USA
- Managing and mentoring PR & Social Media Manager, Marketing Co-ordinator & Interns
- Consumer and category champion in the New Product Development process
- Champion innovation to grow category sales with current customer base & new business
- Develop unique and exciting plans to launch innovation to trade, press and consumer
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years' FMCG/retail marketing experience
- Experience in building brands through consistency and focused execution
- Ability to utilise social media techniques and innovative routes to market
- Strong analytical ability alongside knowledge of category management and strategy
- Focused on results and driven, with a track record of delivering to plan
- Clear and logical thinker with strong numeric ability and rounded commercial awareness
- Enthusiastic and confident, with strong verbal and presentational skills
- Committed to the role of empowering producers and motivated by Fairtrade/ social enterprise
- Personable, fun, with excellent partnership skills
Our client is offering a generous salary package with exceptional additional benefits. If you have an abundance of marketing experience and can demonstrate drive to implement creative and effective campaigns, then this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply today.