Are you from a leading branded food background?
Have you created and executed best in class above & below the line marketing campaigns?
Do you have the desire to build and lead a high performance culture within your marketing team?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Branded Food Manufacturer on the search for a Marketing Director. This is a permanent role based in the North of the UK.
This role will set out a strategy for the brand including long term forecasting & vision both above and below the line.
We are looking for someone with strong branded food experience.
- Developing and leading the brand vision, equity and strategy, giving clarity to a 3-year brand plan and executing that on time and budget
- Tracking brand performance across key formats and channels. Ensuring appropriate business actions are taken with the sales team and senior exec
- Acting as brand custodian to develop and innovate visual identity and packaging
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with internal teams to ensure alignment and consistency of brand strategies and plans
- Design and develop a variety of marketing initiatives and materials, ensuring maximum coverage in strategic areas.
- Establish and oversee relationships with appropriate trade and industry influencer groups
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge and experience of executing traditional, digital and influencer marketing
- Experience defining marketing plans and budgets and working within them on KPI's
- Experience in the Branded Food industry is essential
- Analytical - Experience of Excel to advanced Level
- Able to add value at every opportunity with marketing to drive sales
- Strong commercial and practical sensibility
- Significant brand marketing and strategic expertise and ideally with experience working across multiple markets / regions
- Experience working closely with a sales team to reach targets and measurables
- High potential manager both functionally strong and with great business leadership capability
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, able to influence and collaborate across levels, regions and cultures
- Flexible / agile and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Passion for being at the heart of development in a main strategic plan for a global brand
As this is a confidential role please contact Anette Fink today for further information.