Would you like to work for a global food supplier who are leading the way on Healthy Eating?
Can you reposition and grow a diverse portfolio of enviable brands?
Are you keen to join a growing and dynamic multinational with attractive progression opportunities?
MacGregor Black are currently working exclusively with a global food supplier searching for an experienced Marketing Director UK & ROI. Due to exponential growth in sales and profits, and their continually increasing global presence, our client is searching for someone who can continue to engage customers and shoppers in a highly competitive food sector. This role is based in UK with a London HQ.
You should be a creative and commercially minded marketer with experience in launching innovation, breathing fresh ideas into a wide portfolio of established brands, and developing new marketing campaigns geared around healthy eating. You will lead a large team of multi-functional marketing colleagues while delivering real benefits to the modern shopper who looks for both quality and value when choosing what goes on the dinner table.
- Marketing strategy development, implementation and delivery for a large UK & ROI business unit
- Create and cultivate relationships with external agencies, key partners and shareholders
- Manage and develop online presence including UK e-commerce
- Partner with UK & ROI Sales team to develop trade marketing for key customers and channels
- UK Budget management and tracking
- Tracking and evaluation against KPIs, campaigns and market trends in UK and Wider Europe
- Managing and mentoring PR & Social Media Manager, Marketing Coordinator & Interns
- Consumer and category champion in the New Product Development process
- Champion innovation to grow category sales with current customer base & new business
- Develop unique and exciting plans to launch innovation to trade, press and consumers
What we are looking for?
- You must currently or previously have been operating at Marketing Director level for a major FMCG branded supplier in the UK and Ireland
- Experience in building brands through consistency and focused execution
- Ability to utilise social media techniques and innovative routes to market
- Strong analytical ability alongside knowledge of category management and strategy
- Focused on results and driven, with a track record of delivering to plan
- Clear and logical thinker with strong numeric ability and rounded commercial awareness
- Enthusiastic and confident, with strong verbal and presentational skills
- Committed to the role of providing healthier food options in a pressurised food sector
- Personable, fun, with excellent partnership skills
Our client is offering a generous Six-Figure base salary with exceptional additional benefits. There is also an equity option which is highly lucrative with a global player of this size and scale. If you have an abundance of FMCG marketing experience and can demonstrate the ability to unlock high growth potential, then this may be the opportunity your career has been waiting for. The successful candidate will be given a challenging but rewarding opportunity that will transition into a wider zone marketing role that will encompass wider European and global responsibilities. Please apply today for a confidential discussion.