Do you want to work for a market-leading digital communications company?
Are you a forward thinking and innovative marketing professional?
Do you want to work in a creative work space with a diverse culture?
Macgregor Black are currently working with a leading communications company searching for an experienced Marketing Manager. This role will be focused on execution of communication plans, positioning/messaging and go-to-market plans for new product launches, it will be based in London.
You will be take lead position in the development and execution of content marketing initiatives, including development of messaging and positioning in digital and offline communications, that influence and engage customers and industry analysts
- Work with the product, group technology and sales teams to understand product capabilities, key stats, competitive differentiators, market trends, customer insights and develop compelling marketing communications to drive sales results
- Manage projects and work streams with our internal design agency and coordinate with the various subject matter experts (e.g., product managers) to make sure that both digital and offline content pieces get produced
- Create compelling written and visual product content (e.g. sales guides, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products and services globally that drive sales results, pipeline generation, and market positioning
What we are looking for:
- B2B marketing experience covering product, content or proposition marketing, public relations, digital, or external communications
- A Storyteller: Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills to inspire internal and external audiences
- Experience with all stages of content creation: research, interviewing, editing, creative design, production and publishing
- Commercial Marketing & ideally a telecoms background in mobile and fixed data connectivity
Our client is offering a generous salary package with exceptional additional benefits. If you have an abundance of marketing experience and can demonstrate drive to implement creative and effective campaigns, then this role could be a good fit for you. Please apply today.