Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for a change in direction?
Do you have a strong commercial and brand advancement focus?
Do you want to work for a company which largely focuses on international development?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a leading ingredient manufacturer, on a search for a talented and dynamic Marketing Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Paris.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of the channel marketing strategy for the French market. You will lead, coordinate and carry out the marketing plan for each product group.
- Develop the Brand Growth Plan and ensure alignment with the core plan. This plan sets out the Marketing Strategy. Ensuring global alignment on both strategy and 12-month plan and working with key markets to ensure its consistent implementation
- Support Customer and Sales initiatives and creating presentations
- Support with the development of all trade marketing materials and assets for the brands' campaigns
- Support implementation pricing and promotional strategies
- Ongoing development and management of the CRM system to build customer loyalty for the brands
What are we looking for?
- Degree-level educated, preferably in Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years' in a Marketing role, ideally within food production/foodservice
- Knowledge of B2B channel marketing
- Fluency in both English and French language
- Excellent project management skills
- IT proficient and basic knowledge of digital marketing
You must be: Highly Motivated, a Communicator, Organised, Target Driven, Influential, Detail Orientated and Energetic.
The successful candidate can expect a market competitive salary and additional benefits.
If this sounds like the right role for you, get in touch today.