Are you looking for a challenging role, with huge autonomy and stretch potential?
Can you drive sales through innovative marketing through multiple channels?
Are you a proven leader who can achieve great results?
MacGregor Black are partnering with one of Britain's Most Iconic Snacking Brand on the search for a Marketing Manager. This is a permanent role, based in London.
As the Marketing Manager you will work with a specific brand owned by the client, managing and leading the growth plan as a key brand. You will be responsible for the development of the long-term strategy, full marketing mix, innovation plans and have P&L accountability.
- Developing and leading the brand vision, equity and strategy, giving clarity to a 3-year brand plan and executing that on time and budget
- Developing brand communications with the ATL, Media & PR agency as well as activating brilliantly BTL instore, partnering with our Shopper Marketing team
- Tracking brand performance across key formats and channels. Ensuring appropriate business actions are taken with the sales team and senior exec
- Mentoring and developing a Brand Manager and Marketing Coordinator
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge and experience of executing traditional, digital and influencer marketing
- Experience defining marketing plans and budgets and working within them on KPI's
- Experience in the Food / FMCG industry is essential
- Analytical - Experience of Excel to advanced Level
- Able to add value at every opportunity with marketing to drive sales
- Experience working closely with a global sales team to reach targets and measurables
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a fantastic company and take on the marketing responsibility of one of their key brands.
Salary on offer is up to £65K + Benefits.
Please contact Phil Stead today for further information