Do you have proven experience in retail and trade marketing within a sports or lifestyle brand?
Do you understand brand value?
Can you own the communication with external stakeholders?
MacGregor Black is currently working exclusively with a lifestyle fashion brand on a strategic search for a Marketing Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Cologne, Germany.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing EMEA, the Marketing Manager will elevate the brand and the seasonal stories through retail, digital PR and content strategies in partnership with key accounts and drive the full GTM processes.
- In collaboration with the key account manager, develop a fully integrated seasonal Marketing plan with a balance of key stories and tactical stories and focus on a full 360 digital execution.
- Attend all KA sell in meetings to present the marketing strategy and tools to buying and marketing and work directly with the marketing counterparts to execute the plans
- Present the marketing strategy and plan for key accounts at all sell in meetings with buying and marketing
- Build a full year marketing and budget plan each year and present to key stakeholders
- Be an active member of the marketing team and contribute through sharing insights and best practices
- Setup meetings at relevant times for the product and marketing group to align on focus styles
- Share monthly PR reports with the sales team
- Maintain the monthly budget tracker for each area of the budget
- Feed into the EMEA calendar on regional stockists for program stories and where campaigns are being activated for full regional visibility
What are we looking for?
- Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in retail, and trade marketing in a sports or lifestyle brand specifically with accounts such as Zalando, ASOS, Snipes etc.
- Managed a brands regional marketing projects from both a planning and execution point of view
- A highly collaborative and communicative person and willing to work across different teams and regions but also individually
- Experienced in presenting in various scenarios with a view to influence decisions
- A good understanding of Digital Marketing and how it can bring value to the brand
- Able to understand business analysis information to help with marketing planning
Our client is offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today to find out more.