Do you have an eye for creative and innovative design?
Are you confident in applying your creative flair to projects?
Can you manage your time to ensure delivery on time and on budget?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading brand and retail consultancy on the search for an Interior Designer. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the Interior Designer you will be key to the creative output and production on a variety of projects. You will play a key role in the design team developing highly innovative and creative solutions using your creative awareness. Communicating your concepts and ideas will be key as will having your own unique approach to design projects.
- Proactively work with senior design members to aid in the design, ideation and development of various design projects
- Develop multiple applicable design solutions which meet the strategic, design, functional and budgetary criteria as established by the client and project team
- Presenting concept work internally and (with support) to external clients
- Liaising with outside design support contracted on projects
- Establishing direction for design through to completion
- Working closely with the project manager and production team to ensure that all information necessary for the successful production of the design is clearly understood
- Staying current on market trends and research as it relates to design, and communicates it to other team members
- Liaising with regional and international studios, where necessary
What we are looking for:
- Degree or qualifications in relevant specialism
- Solid experience working in industry
- Detail oriented with exceptional organisational skills with the innate ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good understanding of working around various schedules, deadlines, and budgets
- Strong creative portfolio with a variety of client exposure
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to brief and manage 3rd party consultants & contractors
- Experience with Macintosh-based software; Cinema 4D (preferred) and Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent hand sketching and technical drawing abilities
The success of this role will be measured by your ability to manage personal and project schedules to time and budget constraints, as well as your creative impact on the delivery of the projects. If this sounds like the right role for you then we would love to speak to you.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits package
Please contact Emma Horton today for further information.